TULIS INI UNTUK CALON HOST FAMILY KAMU!
#SemuaBisaAupairMandiri
Setelah menemukan Host Family yang cocok, jangan langsung kirim pesan yang terlalu panjang. Ingat, pesan pertama tujuannya bukan menceritakan seluruh hidupmu, tapi membuat mereka tertarik untuk membuka profil dan mengenalmu lebih jauh.
Menurutku, pesan yang bagus harus terasa personal, bukan seperti copy-paste ke semua keluarga.
Yang perlu kamu masukkan:
Sapaan yang ramah
Sebutkan hal yang kamu sukai dari profil mereka
Perkenalkan dirimu secara singkat
Sedikit ceritakan pengalamanmu dengan anak-anak
Ajak mereka untuk ngobrol lebih lanjut
Contohnya:
Hi! My name is Ratu, I’m 24 years old from Indonesia. I came across your profile and really enjoyed reading about your family, especially about your weekend activities with the children. I also really enjoy spending time with children and have experience through teaching and volunteering.
I would love to get to know your family better and hear more about your daily life. Maybe we could have a little chat and see if we could be a good match. 😊
Best wishes,
Ratu
Jangan copy-paste pesan yang sama ke semua HF!
Kamu boleh punya template, tapi usahakan selalu tambahkan 1–2 kalimat yang benar-benar berhubungan dengan keluarga tersebut.
Misalnya:
“I saw that your children love cooking...”
atau:
“I noticed that you enjoy travelling together as a family...”
Hal kecil seperti ini bisa membuat Host Family merasa bahwa kamu benar-benar membaca profil mereka.
Contoh 1 : Menyebut Nama + Kegiatan Keluarga
Hello Anna and Mark! 😊
My name is Ratu, I’m 24 years old from Indonesia. I came across your profile and really enjoyed reading about your family. I saw that you often spend your weekends cycling and exploring places together. That really caught my attention because I also love spending time outdoors and exploring new places.
I have experience with children through teaching and volunteering, and I really enjoy spending time with them through playing, reading and learning together.
I would love to get to know your family better and hear more about your daily life. Maybe we could have a little chat and see if we could be a good match. 🤍
Best wishes,
Ratu
Contoh 2 : Menyebut Nama Anak + Hobi Anak
Hi Anna! 😊
My name is Ratu, I’m 24 years old from Indonesia. I saw that you have two children, Emma and Leo, and I noticed that Emma really enjoys drawing. I actually love doing creative activities with children too, so I immediately thought that we might have something in common!
I have experience working with children through teaching and volunteering, and I really enjoy learning from their personalities and seeing them discover new things.
I would be very happy to get to know your family and hear more about Emma and Leo. I hope we can have a little chat soon!
Best wishes,
Ratu
Contoh 3 : Menyebut Kegiatan Spesifik + Menghubungkannya dengan pengalamanmu
Hi dear Sophie and Daniel! 🌷
My name is Ratu, I’m 24 years old from Indonesia. I came across your profile and one thing that really caught my attention was that your family enjoys cooking together on weekends.
Cooking is also something special in my family. On weekends, we often choose a recipe and cook together. I also enjoy making traditional Indonesian snacks with my nieces and nephews, so I think cooking could be a fun activity that we could share together.
I would love to learn more about your family and hopefully get the chance to talk with you. 😊
Best wishes,
Ratu
Tambahan Tips ketika menggunakan AuPair.com
Ini juga sering ditanyakan.
💡 Jangan sampai kehabisan kesempatan!
Kalau kamu pakai akun gratis, biasanya ada limit untuk mengirim pesan. Nah, gimana kalau ternyata host family tertarik, tapi kamu sudah nggak bisa kirim pesan lagi? 😭
Biar lebih aman, kamu bisa sisipkan kalimat ini di akhir pesan pertama:
I would really like to continue our conversation, but I think the messaging system is limited. If you have a Premium account, could you please send me your email address? If not, you can also try to find me on Instagram/facebook: (mention yours). I would be happy to stay in touch and arrange a video call.
Atau pake email yang disamarkan, bisa kamu coba:
My email is baiqratu (at) gmail (dot) com. If the platform hides it, please let me know and we can try another way.
Jadi kalau mereka tertarik, masih ada jalan untuk lanjut ngobrol. 🫶
Tip: Kalau mau mencantumkan kontak, pastikan dulu sesuai dengan aturan platform ya. Jangan sengaja menyamarkan email/nomor untuk mengakali filter.
Bonus Tambahan contoh chat:
Contoh 1:
Dear future host family (I want to become your lovely next aupair)
Hi! My name is Ratu, and I am very excited about this journey I get to go on with you !
I am 24 years old. I live inIndonesia and originally from Indonesia. I graduated as Bachelor of Communication Studies (Public Relations) from one of the University in Indonesia. I'm fluent in English and currentlylearning Deutsch.
I've never been an Au Pair before, but I have a lot of experiences with children. Im an English teacher and also a volunteer at one of social community called Anak Petani Cerdas (Smart Farmer Kids). We teach more than 200 children starting from kindergarten student till junior high school. I've been a volunteer since 2016 ,means it has been 6 years teaching the children and growing with them (I have contact for all if references are needed).
I'm very curious person, I love to travel, meeting new people with their new culture, learning
new things and I am constantly seeking out new learning opportunities. I'm a patient, organized,and a cheerful person who will always excited with the children and taking care them with love.I consider myself of sociable, attentive, decisive and empathetic person. I really like to interact with children since I learn many things from them.
I have so much love and passion in my heart for children and I look forward to sharing that with your family!
I trust to hear from you soon!much love & appreciation
Your potential Au Pair, Ratu.
**(SEND THIS WITH YOUR RESUME CV AND PROFILE BOLEH JUGA TARUH KONTAK WA/ EMAIL)
Contoh 2:
Boleh juga dengan pesan yang lebih singkat, seperti:
Dear future Host Family! 🙂
My name is Ratu, 24 years old, and I'm from Indonesia.I'm fluent in English and currentlylearning Deutsch. I’m seeking an Au Pair family or Host Family as soon as possible but I'm flexible with dates and durations.I already finish my bachelor’s degree for Public Relations program.
.
I'm a patient, organized,and a cheerful person who will always excited with the children and taking care them with love.I consider myself of sociable, attentive, decisive and empathetic person. I really like to interact with children since I learn many things from them.I have so much love and passion in my heart for children and I look forward to sharing that with your family!
I trust to hear from you soon! much love & appreciation
Your potential Au Pair, Ratu.
Nah kali ini segitu dulu ya buat referrensinya, semoga bermanfaat! 🙂
BACA JUGA: BUDGET PERSIAPAN AU PAIR
Kalo kamu belum membuat profil coba cek tips membuatnya disini: Membuat Profil Au Pair yang Menarik: Rahasia Memikat Perhatian Host Family
Feel free untuk tanya-tanya tentang program ini dan kamu bisa menghubungi aku melalui instagram di: @bqratu. SEE YA!!
Komentar
Posting Komentar